Thursday 9 December 2010

Mock Up Contents Page

This is a mock up of my contents page without photographs. I plan to add a photograph in the large space in the middle of the page. I have continued to use my colour scheme on this page as I have used the same colours as on the front cover. I have also used a variety of fonts on this page, and i have also used the same fonts as used on the front cover. I have included a section at the bottom of the page which would be a weekly feature; it is a short letter from the editor. I have also included some weekly features on my contents page: What's Hot Now, Win Win Win, Exclusive Interview, Posters, Your Letters. At the top right hand corner of the page, i have included a small photograph of the front cover from the same week next to the text: In This Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment